Work in a familiar 2D environment for moldbase layout–and get all the benefits of 3D!
The 2D processdriven GUI offers a catalog of standard and custom components, and updates your model automatically during the development of the moldbase, by providing a catalog of standard and customized components.
Your resulting 3D models are then used for interference checking during mold opening, as well as automatic generation of deliverables such as detail drawings and BOMs.
- Speeds the design process through a simple, process-driven workflow that automates moldbase design and detailing.
- Provides an ever growing set of libraries (currently17) for moldbase/component suppliers (includes screws, ejector pins, sliders, cooling fittings, etc.).
- Easily add custom data for unique items.
- Automatic ejector pin, waterline, and fittings functions; automated runners and waterline checks.
- Prevents costly rework and reduces cycle time by eliminating mistakes via a 3D environment.
- Reduces the need for redesigns by automatically updating tooling models, drawings and electrodes.